View Single Post
Old Mar 18th, 2020, 20:17   #2
Ilovelifts

We’ve had our car since September last year but haven’t driven it loads due to work commitments (only done 850 miles). Since taking delivery, we found it to be a steep learning curve and I expect you feel overwhelmed by tech just as we did but it will get easier.

The gear lever thing is no different to any other auto out there. Park has always been the furthest forward gear position, followed by reverse, neutral and drive.

I’ve got a power boot. When I open and close it, it stays unlocked. That has been the same for all the other cars I’ve owned - 2 new minis, 3 new golfs etc, etc. If I had to unlock the tailgate every time It was used, it would drive me potty.

I can only assume that you must have a some sort of speed limit function switched on because my car doesn’t slow me down.

You need to take your time and sit and read the very long manual. You will find out that things make a lot of sense. My wife is NOT a fan of reading any form of instruction manual and gets flustered easily.

In the current virus climate, download the manual to your tablet and chill. You can’t go to the pub or a restaurant so sit and read😜😜
Ilovelifts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilovelifts For This Useful Post: