View Single Post
Old Apr 4th, 2020, 17:43   #155
Ammorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
Well that's that theory laid to rest then!

Doesn't really leave much now - i assume the air filter isn't blocked, no blockages between air filter and MAF, no blockages between MAF and throttle body and i seem to recall Ash got you to disconnect the exhaust to make sure the exhaust (including the cat) wasn't blocked.
Cam timing has been checked, CTS checked and renewed, Lambda sensor renewed (not that it works when cold anyway), alternator has been checked - all tested ok.

Another silly ignition related thought Ammo - can you check the coil LT connections? Blue should go to + on the coil and red/white should go to -

Please check that is how the connections are and if not make them that way.

If, after checking all you have left to check (no blockages in air filter, hoses from filter to MAF to throttle body, coil connections, carbon brush inside dizzy cap) that leaves me with a conclusion but check those things first.
I have now checked dizzycap, and dizzy spinning thing. Brush? Yeah checked that. No blockage in airfilter, MAF and throttlebody, coil leads are placed correct way. Hoses are fine. So now it’s time for your conclusions

But the adjustment for Throttle, it says 0,15mm feeler gauge between throttle lever and throttle stop screw, a click should be heard. If not. Adjust to specs. I do not hear a click with 0,15mm gauge between. So should I adjust the throttle then?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 76E4D485-B595-4C8F-9D37-778475ACB418.jpeg (69.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Ammorack; Apr 4th, 2020 at 18:51.
Ammorack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ammorack For This Useful Post: