View Single Post
Old Apr 4th, 2020, 21:28   #157
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammorack View Post
I have now checked dizzycap, and dizzy spinning thing. Brush? Yeah checked that. No blockage in airfilter, MAF and throttlebody, coil leads are placed correct way. Hoses are fine. So now it’s time for your conclusions

But the adjustment for Throttle, it says 0,15mm feeler gauge between throttle lever and throttle stop screw, a click should be heard. If not. Adjust to specs. I do not hear a click with 0,15mm gauge between. So should I adjust the throttle then?
You could try it and also check the operation with the test box as Kay suggests but i've a funny feeling that after adjusting it, it will show as working correctly.

If so, as we've checked everything else and this is more or less a double-check of the TPS (which we've already done by disconnecting it so it would have revved above 3k if the TPS had been stopping it) that only leave the ECU as being the faulty.

Unless Kay can come up with any other suggestions after reading it, i'm all out of ideas.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: