View Single Post
Old Jan 17th, 2019, 12:21   #30
FK77

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptones View Post
Ditto.... after 8 months I'm picking mine up on Saturday... yay....

Just hope there isn't an issue with pre-delivery inspection and stuff so that I can take the car home!
I was told the running boards won't be fitted due to a recall and will be done a few weeks later. However, they somehow managed to get that sorted and fitted the running boards before I collected the car.

The only issue I have noticed so far is that seat leather is slightly saggy or slightly wrinkly in some places. Nothing major but at this price point I expect a perfect finish. I have sent the pictures to the dealer and awaiting their response.

I hope you drive it more than I have manged so far. I am frustrated that I've been so busy. Mine has only done a total of 61 miles including delivery mileage! Only 4 trips (including pick up from the dealership). All on Saturday & Sunday and haven't touched the car since then. Looking forward to the weekend so I can make good use of it. So far I am very impressed, especially with the technology and with quality (except the leather fit issue above). I am coming from very different cars (3 Range Rover Sports preceded the XC90) so it is a big change for me and I am loving what I have seen and tried until now.