View Single Post
Old Jan 5th, 2019, 11:51   #4
SpaceBoy42

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfromembsay View Post
It’s always been a bit temperamental but today it simply will not allow me to set a timer (I get the red “failed to set timer” thing). I can start it remotely but I want a timer ideally as simply starting it doesn’t put the seats or wheel heating on. The only thing i think I’ve done differently is I set a timer whilst in the car.

Any ideas?
Like you, I can't believe how flaky that function is after all this time when it so easily could have been resolved. As others have said, sometimes the app says it has failed but in fact it has worked if you go to the car and look or sometimes close the app, restart it and magically, it's there!

Also, how many times have you seen the app report the doors are unlocked when actually, they are locked and have been for some time.

I'm hoping next week the known seats and wheel parking climate software bug might finally get fixed as I'm going for a full software update to resolve another issue that's just come up. I think the November 2018 update might have resolved the parking climate issue. I'll report back if the update does fix it!