View Single Post
Old Jan 18th, 2018, 20:20   #1
Shinsplintz 101

Default For Sale : 54 plate V70 T5 manual

Up for sale - sadly - offers in the region of £3.5k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zgn57jCdz8vlHbQx1

146k miles, 2.4L T5, 6 speed manual, in black with black full leather interior, we'll kept, full service history - myself & the previous owner have spent nearly £10k on this car over the past 4/5 years keeping it mechanically sound. Recent works include, but not limited to:

New V70R clutch & DMF
Replacement driveshafts (both sides)
Front shocks, springs & top mounts (it's 4c)
Cam & Aux belts
Replacement exhaust
Front & rear brakes Inc handbrake rebuilt w/new cables
PCV, coil packs, plugs
Rear IPD anti roll bar
Various bushes, drop links etc..
Oil is changed every 6k.
The list goes on.

The car is sat on 18"pegs - they are OE - booted in Dunlop winter sport tyres, 5mm.
I
I've covered nearly 30k I'm this car over the past 18 months - and it's felt like a fraction of that. Lovely comfortable car. The 4c makes it feel planted in the twisties helped by the rear IPD arb, whilst heavy right boot will see the car take off like a scalded cat. Not bad for something with such a vast boot!

My mileage is set to increase with work. So it's time to put the old work horse out to pasture with a new car on the way. I've got my 850s to play with at the weekend so no excuse, or room, to keep & polish. Sadly.

A new set of rear Monroe 4c shocks (haven't had time to fit) will go with the car along with some other spares, eg full set of droplinks - whatever I can dig out, I won't be needing them.

I'll give the car a good clean & polish on Saturday and get some more photos up. Thanks for reading this far & get in touch if you're interested.

Car is in Baldock, North Herts, J9 A1m. Reg # OV54 NSK. HPI clear.

Cheers, Morgan

Last edited by Shinsplintz 101; Jan 18th, 2018 at 20:26.
Shinsplintz 101 is offline   Reply With Quote