View Single Post
Old Sep 23rd, 2018, 09:56   #2
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj2k View Post
(I've got a new V90 CC Ocean Race) Does anyone know if its possible to have the car heat the drivers seat & the steering wheel on remote (engine) start please?

Try as I have, I've been unable to get this to work so far - as the dealer told me it would.

The last suggestion they had (but weren't sure) had for it to work (when I told them it wasn't working) was that the ambient temperature would need to be lower than 15 degrees C.

If that's the case, I'd still need to know what settings to have set to allow this to work i.e. Auto heated or not Auto but set the seat / wheel to on then save the profile to the key and prevent the profile from saved (in case I turned them off during a drive & the profile was updated to not turn them on next time)??

I'd also like to know how to set the interior heat setting for the same scenario.

Apologies if this been answered elsewhere
Set both steering and seat heat on and set them into your driver profile. Then lock your profile unless you hadn’t done so already, otherwise your next start will be set how you last stopped the car.
Interior temperature defaults are set by the same method.

If your profile is already locked, then there is a tab called something like ‘update profile’ that overwrites the locked profile.

Last edited by Quacker; Sep 23rd, 2018 at 09:58.
Quacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Quacker For This Useful Post: