Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old Aug 2nd, 2018, 18:23   #15
Pigeon
Volvo-loving biker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX View Post
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan
I'm looking for quotes at the moment; I've just tried to "give you a try for insurance" but I can't find the online quote link on your website. Everything that looks like it might be that ends up having no facility to do anything but book a phone call, with accompanying text implying that that is somehow an advantage, when in reality it guarantees that you will not get my business.

I find it extremely hard to follow even a trivial phone conversation at the best of times, and when it is about something complicated and awkward like car insurance it takes less than two minutes before I don't have a bleeding clue whether I'm coming or going. One of the biggest advantages of the internet is that it has - albeit all too poorly and sparsely - made it possible to do things like this without using the phone; it's still a nightmare, but at least it's a copable-with one. I may have to spend half a day hacking javascript to make the online quote page work at all because it has been written by an idiot, but at least I don't have to use the phone.

Be kind to pigeons
Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote