View Single Post
Old Apr 10th, 2024, 17:55   #4
volvoish

QUOTE=Simmy;2944544]join the volvo c70 m2 owners group on facebook there are cars coming up for sale most weeks.. long term owner have lots of experience and can furnish you with any info you may need about these cars[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I'm not on Facebook l, but may need to make an exception! May tap you for information if that's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxlin View Post
Ex c70 owner here. Seems a bit dear to me, have you checked the likes of Parker’s guide, or done a Car Vertical check?
Thanks Baxlin. Yes, was certainly at the very top end of what I wanted to spend. It's a Volvo dealer selling 6m warranty. Mechanically, it was all fine. Alloys refurbished. Body is a little disappointing - most panels have at least a small scuff, a couple of deeper (but small scratches). One of light cracked. Bit of rust of a part of the engine l, maybe a wire brush job.6Interior not valeted, but generally ok - no tears on the bolsters or massive dents on the waterfall aluminium. Missing sat nav remote and keyless starter. Has a spacesaver and wind deflector.

Belt done 5 years /7k miles ago. Roof and yellow load assist button working. Some issues with park assist randomly going off, but should be fixed. I'd expect may more £8.5k. Thoughts? Not the colour combo i wanted (would prefer anything that isn't black and also a calcite interior), and would prefer a 2012 or 2013. Still very tempted.
volvoish is offline   Reply With Quote