View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2018, 19:00   #1
ksmi
Master Member

Cool 855 tdi 1996 looking for a new home.

Well I just have to face facts,my 855 Auto, is not being attended to, I have been telling myself perhaps I will feel better manana,not going to happen. I have a permanently displaced disc,at my age it is NOT getting better. Therefor I have to look for somebody to take Her over. I was in the process of replacing all the belts, done the pump belt and pulleys,with Volvo/Ina parts. That's as far as I got. I have the kit to do the cam and serpentine belts. I have changed the following,oil/fuel/ and air filters(MAN) changed engine oil & flushed and changed antifreeze. new wiper blades(done the mod.on wiper arm) New tyre on spare. replaced new back half of ign.switch to stop indicators & other bits &bobs playing up. If you want to check MOT history, reg. no. is P82ECU The Lady I bought it from,in the village. Had it with her late husband from two years old. It has done 112 thousand miles. it is white,roof rails.new non eu no.plates.four good tyres two Pirrelli & two Kumho ,no rust on wheel arches! fairly new Yuasa battery,VERY clean inside,no tears on seats,Volvo rubber mud mats. No tow bar. there are no dents on body but the bumper corners are scraped.
I do not want to make money on it,I want to save from the breakers yard if poss,I also have the crank holding tool,by the way. If I were to ask £200,would that be unreasonable? It is on sorn by the way.

Anybody interested?
Regards,Keith.

Last edited by ksmi; Oct 13th, 2018 at 19:12.
ksmi is offline   Reply With Quote