Thread: Creaking seats
View Single Post
Old Mar 14th, 2019, 15:19   #2
familymangreg
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayj230989 View Post
Hi,

I have recently purchased a 6 month old S90 D5 R-Design pro after running a 14 plate V60 D5 R-design lux for a couple of years. Love the new car and the jump in technology is astounding.

I have had the car a couple of days and there is an annoying creaking/popping noise coming from the driver seat when I either brake or accelerate. The car has the standard Leather/Nubuck R-design seats.

I will be taking the car back to have it done under warranty but I was just wondering if anybody else has had a similar issue?

Thank you!
I have a similar, but possibly slightly different issue with my MY17 XC90, the passenger seat has started to creak when you go over bumps and there is someone sat in it. It's getting worse and quite annoying.

I can make it happen by sitting in the seat and rocking from one side to another. It needs a bit of weight, and doesn't happen when my children (5 stone ish) are sat in it.

:wq