View Single Post
Old Jun 10th, 2021, 16:21   #13
SwissXC90
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by languageservicesco View Post
Thanks again to all who have contributed. We attached the VIDA yesterday and I was ready to take out the fuse for the alarm horn - number 8 under the steering wheel by the way. Hit the open button first just to check, and it worked! It has also worked today for the school run.

As far as VIDA is concerned, there were a few messages, and I took a photo of the screen just for information. No warnings still current, but I shall send it to South Hants Volvo to see if they see anything there. But basically, good that it runs, but bad that we don't really know the reason!

Cheers,
Kevin
With all those databus errors I'd say your very first step is remove and inspect the CEM and the CEM connectors.

2nd step would be to check the flex cables running to the front doors. The drivers door is always more problematic as it is used more often.

of course, much easier to do if you have VIDA connected and can read and clear errors and try and reproduce the problem at the same time.
XC90 R-Design MY2009, Black Sapphire Metallic. HP-Sound, RSE, Nav, Tel, ParkingCam, BLIS, ParkingHeater, RestHeat, Removable Towbar, Summer: CRATUS 20x8 on Pirelli Scorpion Zeros 255/45, Winter: NEPTUNE 17x7 on Continental WinterContact 4x4 235/65.
SwissXC90 is offline   Reply With Quote