View Single Post
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 22:37   #12
timway
Snail Wars: A new shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmain1967 View Post
Can't believe this hasn't sold - an absolute belter. If I hadn't shelled out and committed to my own build, I would have it at the drop of a hat. Hope someone comes along and it sells to someone on here who will treat it as intended. Best of luck.
Thanks... I think the used car market is very bad in general at the moment, and there are only a very limited number of people looking for a modified Volvo... I did *nearly* sell it twice at very near the asking price.

I would really like to sell before this Thursday to save me having to renew the insurance then cancel when I get my next car (current insurer won't cover me on BMW 330's and most insurers that give competitive quotes on a BMW won't cover my Volvo cause its been modified... ><)

So I'm open to any reasonable (i.e. in 4 figures) offer to someone who can buy it this week

Last edited by timway; Apr 26th, 2011 at 00:02. Reason: change of plan
timway is offline   Reply With Quote