Thread: Unknown Update?
View Single Post
Old Dec 22nd, 2017, 20:46   #3
Jcbrown

Been out in the car 4- 5 times today, and not noticed any change. Updated to latest map 1st thing, but been out a couple of times since, and again no change. Updated the apps the other week, but none today

I got the Nov update a few weeks ago, and always had the Intellisafe list since that update - never had the list of parameters as you described.

Went out about 5, to see Spotify & Weather tiles saying "Terms of Service", and when I tap them. a message asking me to accept the Terms of Service before I can use the Volvo Apps.

It is not the Privacy and Data Sharing it is asking for here, they were all ticked (and have been since I picked the car up after the last update).

Accepted the ToS, and everything appears ok - everything works as before and nothing visually appears to have changed. But why did I have to accept the ToS again?

I guess as you say, this could be some form of OTA Sensus update behind the scenes and without any agreement from me - Then again, it could just be Sensus up to its old tricks and loosing settings I guess