View Single Post
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 19:53   #50
renco

Cool Holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBrickSte View Post
I will say one thing in defence of Renco and I hope he was genuine about it was the post re se mot pass. It did look like he was trying to break the ice on this long running dispute. Yea? Nay? I think we should pick on Blue 8 for editing his posts and covering his tracks. Is there a Royal Mail warehouse somewhere filled wi second hand Volvo parts just waiting to be discovered?
You were right ste, blue 8 and myself were i believe trying to be a bit lighthearted, no harm in that. But due the the bad feelings on this site regarding this situation that i've been in, my efforts to move on were in vain. As it seems only certain members may make jokes.
Seems whatever i do is wrong according to the main man, and some of his favorite mods.
In a decent forum site WE would ALL be treated the same you could all have a laugh. But not on here. Too many fingers on the panic buttons. Shame.

So for the way i've been treated on here i am now going on a long holiday. We had both said it was over. The end remember. t's now time to move on. I've wasted 3 months too long on here.