Thread: DAB Options
View Single Post
Old Jan 10th, 2020, 03:04   #3
Bashy
Aged Member

Or use an FM transmitter cheap as chips or upgrade ya parrot for streaming, i have the MKi9200 and its really good, can stream internet radio etc, only down side for me is its not using all the speakers so you lose the nice sound quality from the dolby pro logic.

I would make sure though that if you go for the DAB setup and not the streaming, make sure to hear from other volvo users that have added it, I should have done this with my laguna, the front screens are notorious for blocking signals and i placed the stick-on antenna on it and the signal was terrible, the cable wasnt long enough to reach the boot, so i had to put up with bluetooth streaming using internet radio. Ive not fitted it in the volvo yet, not sure im going to but may try it and see, was only about £15 on offer on amazon, all quite dear atm and prob double what they are on wish.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=dab+fm+...nb_sb_ss_i_4_6
The Following User Says Thank You to Bashy For This Useful Post: