View Single Post
Old Jan 2nd, 2019, 22:58   #14
XC90Mk1
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicswede View Post
So you have never run a LPG car yourself! All this crap you have been sprouting out and without first hand experiance

and this came from you

So it is ok for you to carry on with your own old wives tales then?

To be fair DLM48 was wrong but the MOT regs had only recently changed.
Your comments have been wrong and you still cant admit it. Yes there are some bad installs out there (I've just had one in today to fix) but then there are "bad" MOT testers out there who are not upto date and let a car go through with the EML on.

Now your "friends" who have had issues with LPG conversions. Imagine they go to some forums for advice, then just imagine some nay sayer like you comes along as says tough luck thats just how LPG is. That is no help to anyone.

Time to wake up and get with it - if you don't want to save money and reduce your emissions then leave the rest of us do to get along with it
Oh it all makes sense now, you are in the LPG business.

Nope, never owned an LPG car and never claimed to have either. Have travelled distances in close friends, EML usually on, quite often problems, full throttle issues etc.

I will state that I am not in the industry and am not benifited in any way by being pro or anti lpg.

So far the original poster has stated ‘if done properly and understood’, another poster has said I am right (both seem to run LPG cars). And we have a poster who runs a 20 year old van.

So tell me this? In answer to the original thread OP how many 2018 XC90 T6 models have you converted? Assume it didn’t effect the warrenty? Assume it didn’t effect the resale and that it was an easy and cheap installation?

I won’t post any further Towards yourself/ your business , you seem to have a very pro agenda and seem to have determined I am anti.

When shown a 2018 xc90 T6 converted with ease and low cost and reliably naturally I will take it all back.

Best Regards and happy new year.

Last edited by XC90Mk1; Jan 2nd, 2019 at 23:02.
XC90Mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote