View Single Post
Old Jun 16th, 2018, 23:37   #4
SwedishBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffler View Post
Brilliant, SwedishBus, great write up so far! Many thanks in advance for going to such lengths!

If you're having difficulty uploading pics it could be that they're too big...? Do you have a means to resize them such as Microsoft Office Picture Manager or Image Resizer for Windows?
Hi Baffler,
Yes, I had already resized them down again - I normally resize photos for other forums to 450kB max, but I see this forum needs them much smaller. There are four shots that are around 250kB apiece, but I will double-check that the pixel count also meets the forum requirements.

To be frank, I'm probably struggling because of my geographic location; we are the land that time forgot as far as broadband is concerned - as well as any governments!

I'll keep trying, as a picture speaks a thousand words, and I'll do the write-up on the seat motor repair ASAP. If you are having trouble with your base motors, that is the fore/aft slides, and the cushion raise/lower functions, then the seat/s will need to come out, as I think motor access is just too tight against the floorpan.
The Following User Says Thank You to SwedishBus For This Useful Post: