View Single Post
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:29   #10
minesa240x3
loyalty

I haven't seen one explanation for the grievances so far?maybe hes still looking into it?

My dear wife had a real hard time just trying to get through and yes she tried and kept trying all day.Eventually she got through to a woman who insisted my car was a turbo(it aint) They cover 250 forums but don't seem to know what my car is?I suggest they brush up on it if they wish to continue working with car related websites.
Don't even bother to mention "classic"or"limited mileage"as they weren't at all interested.

They did save us a very small amount but as I was insuring two cars the hassle was great.We sat down and studied just what cover we had and was horrified to see it covers very little.
My wife rang recently to insure the Limo but of course they don't insure such a thing as it's strangely different to other cars.Even though it's logbook states it's PLG and would only be used for private use.
The lady the other end said it didn't exhist.
I am definately looking elsewhere next time as I want insurance that actually covers me.I thought fully comprehensive was just that,It might as well be third party.Plus as a broker the company they have put us with have a really bad reputation according to a lot of revues we found on the net for not paying out and most said it was highway robbery!
Not a very nice experience and judging by the action taken so far they aren't in a hurry to answer any queries.
Disatisfied member.
minesa240x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minesa240x3 For This Useful Post: