View Single Post
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 21:45   #36
inchley313
Insane!!

Hang on a second!!! I know the dealsership in question!! I have bought many parts from them for the 850 T5 I used own and I can assure you that the staff of the parts department in question are highly trained and super professional!!!

I have worked in the motor trade for the last 15 years, mostly around the Leicester area. I have delt with Sturgess Parts department on a personal and professional level and I think you are being very unfair to anyone in the motor trade!!!

I am greatly offended that you think people who work in the parts departments of main dealers are geeks who read dirty mags all day!! As a former Parts Advisor and Service Manager for various dealerships I can assure you that some of us are trained to a very high standard and have a very good working knowledge of the cars we deal with!!

I am sorry to be coming off as harsh against your personal opinion but as everything you have said on this thread is rubbish, I find it very unfair of you to then attack what I and many others do and have done for a living!!

'01 V40 2.0 Ph2 141,000mi (lower than the last one)
'98 Honda CR-V 2.0 Auto (as this is the car I'm teaching SWMBO to drive in)
Previous:
'97 V40 2.0CD with 173,000mi on the clock and now sold!!
inchley313 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to inchley313 For This Useful Post: