View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2011, 21:13   #10
2Diesels
Premier Member

Well I dont understand....................using the instructions recommended I have successfully ruled out a vaccuum fault & it doesn't appear to be the stalk switch or the pedal switch but one thing in those instructions confuses me, it tells you to check in the fusebox for voltage at various pins when you operate different parts of the switch but tells you if the voltage is present to renew the switch & if it isn't to check continuity between the switch & the fusebox surely that's a mistake & it means renew the C/C unit.
Anyhoo I seem to have all voltages where they should be & it still failed to function this afternoon but tonight on my way here it was perfect......very odd I think I'll try a fresh unit in the fusebox as I'm pretty convinced that's it. Must admit though I haven't tried looking at blink codes cos I've left my little tester wot I made at work but even so everything seems hunky dory so it points to the unit in my opinion...................wonder if it's a dry joint I think I'll get my electronics wizard mate to check it out
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote