View Single Post
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 15:39   #8
fat tony
"Legitimate" Businessman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz View Post
Sorry to hear you are breaking the car Tony. It looked a good clean car when we met that day outside your work.

These T4's are quickly declining in numbers. Every week there are more posts on here of them being broken for spares. Another one bites the dust and a nice one that that but needs must sometimes.

Good luck with the Panama yellow one if you get it but Im sure some of your nice extras would suit that just fine
It's breaking my heart to do it, but needs must. Decent bits will always come up for another one if i get it. Also considering keeping the main basis of the car and building it back up over time, just need to sell the stuff off it to help me out short term

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex121 View Post
How much for the chrome handles?

Sorry you're letting it go. Is this the second engine that's head gasket has gone?! you've not had it in that long have you?
Cambelt on the last engine, with my luck, if i fell into a barrel full of tits, i'd come out sucking my thumb!

PM inbound about the handles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
What a shame. This car looks fantastic! Have you not considered putting the bits on your new car or will you buy one with all the spec already?
It does look nice when it's polished, love the colour, best colour out there in my opinion. I'll just buy whatever spec i can get, then get it how i want it lol

Ex-Junior Vice-President of the X40 In Dash Cup Holder Owners Club
fat tony is offline   Reply With Quote