View Single Post
Old Apr 21st, 2020, 11:06   #1
Karmann

Default C30 D2 2011 Injector Clamp problem

HELP. I have a C30 with the 1.6 115bhp D4162T engine. Just after starting on Sunday morning a strange cuffing noise and on investigation one of the injector retaining clamps had snapped and the injector is lifting slightly. So far so good with a bit of work I identify the correct part number for this item is 31657998 but when I look at the picture of said item it bears no resemblance to mine. Also the removed clamp is stamped with the Suzuki logo. I know the engine is the PSA unit and is across many marks but I cannot find a clamp which resembles mine. The car has always been main dealer maintained but due to lock down I cannot contact them and so I am stuck. I would order the Volvo item but its fork are tapered where the installed units are practical parallel. Am I worrying unnecessarily or just missing something, I need the car for work really so could do without waiting till the end of the shut down. I have tried to upload photo's with no luck so far but I will try and sort this out.
Karmann is offline   Reply With Quote