View Single Post
Old Jul 23rd, 2021, 06:32   #4
Adrian B

All fair comments and opinions. If they fail in any way I will report. I would also suspect that Volvo pay approximately 50p each to from China! I did for a few years work for Schumacher filters who originally was a German owned company with a plant in Sheffield. We made millions of oil refining cartridges in paper and poly for many industries . They have now been bought out by Pall filtration who has manufacturing plants in China so the price will have dramatically decreased in production costs but the retail price will remain the same and the quality will be the same. Volvo also have Four mahooosive manufacturing plants in China.
Just a thought. Like Stella Artois some companies advertise their products are "reassuringly expensive"🙄
Not important but I did work in China and have seen some of the industry around Beijing,Shanghai, Xanging and a few other places before I retired. I was there primeliy helping to sort out the oil and gas transmission pipelines supplying fuels to the east coast of China from the Russias, Sakhalin Island, and the "Stan's"
Never visited a Volvo plant as I retired in 2010 and Volvo did not really establish there until 2014 approx. Just got involved with VW and Mercedes near Beijing, to look at the plants internal fuel gas supply focussing on dust particle separation/ filtration.

Last edited by Adrian B; Jul 23rd, 2021 at 08:17.
Adrian B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrian B For This Useful Post: