View Single Post
Old Oct 20th, 2022, 14:34   #1
silvos

Default 1974 145 DL Auto

Car for sale,yes you will have seen it before on e-bay etc. White 145 DL Auto red interior. Yes it needs restoring, yes I only bought it a short while ago.
Here goes, I bought this car as it is exactly the same model as my late dad bought new in Jan 75. the car is in need on serious work which I new before I bought it. It needs sills rear wheel arches etc etc along with a load of other smaller localised repairs and a full re-paint. The interior is well, front seats bad, rear seat door cards headling all surprisingly good along with the dash.
The real bonus is how well it drives! Engine auto box brakes steering suspension all seem to work very well. It has a full stainless steel exhaust. Wheels are good with excelent matching tyres. Lights wipers etc etc all work except the heater blower fan and clock.
I was going to have the work done in stages over the next little while, but yes it is a bigger project than I hoped and then out of the blue life / health has thrown a curved ball. its got to go. Can't break it, no room, if you are serious lets talk. Cheers Silvos
silvos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvos For This Useful Post: