View Single Post
Old Aug 1st, 2019, 12:15   #1
Beavis
Premier Member

Default Volvo V90 Trailer module

Hi all,
about to take delivery of a new V90.
i've just purchased a brand new fixed volvo towbar which includes the bosal towbar, hook and wiring harness from the 13pin plug back to the trailer module. purchased it from a dealer who needed to clear it at an absolute bargain price.

the only thing which is missing is the trailer/towing module which then connects to the vehicle electrics.

does anyone have the part number for this module as i am struggling to find it online?

if i am unable to get it, i'll need to get one of the westfalia style vehicle specific wiring harness, which will only cost around £150, so not the end of the world, but if i can get the volvo box it'll make things a bit easier.

ps - the brand new volvo branded fixed towbar was only £50, so hence why its still a bargain even if i need to shell out a bit more.

(i want the fixed one as i my last brand new car was hit when parked in the rear 2 weeks into ownership - i had removed the previous towbar - if i had left it in place, the car would not have needed a rear boot lid and bumper - since then i have left the towbar fitted.
Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote