View Single Post
Old Dec 26th, 2022, 23:59   #19
Robocop0603

Hello team !

I had problem today with rear air suspension. Volvo XC90, 2017.

I was driving, with passangers. Everything was working fine then out of nowhere, just 10 minutes in the drive, I could feel very well when I drove over a small hole on the road, shortly after i felt that the car was sitting on the back side. I think that the air was maybe out just before I drove over the hole and thats why I felt so well when going over those hole.

I tried to set to different driving mode but nothing happend. Stopped at next gas station and the car was all the way down on the rear. I made a dissision to go back home. On our way back all of a sudden the air came back and the car was back to normal.

So I turned around again and the group went out for a dinner. Came out, 2 hours later and the car looked normal, was not sitting low or anything like that. All on board and then the car just lowered down again.. Drove for 2 min and tried to set different driving mode.. Then again all af a sudden everything was back to normal.

So it seems like it is not a leak. The pressure must be working. I am thinking this must be something of a "brain" problem or what. Does anybody have any idea?

It has been cold here in Iceland last days but today not so, just around -5 celsius.
Robocop0603 is offline   Reply With Quote