View Single Post
Old Nov 13th, 2018, 13:28   #25
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard F View Post
All good advice but the best advice to give anyone if they have a concern or problem is to read the on line manual at home before writing a post, then write the question and answer or lack of it for other members benefit. Some or all of the recent voice questions would have been covered.
Yes, but some of the questioners and complainants have had their cars for quite a while and have not read or understood the manual. RTFM is always good advice but this car doesn't even require that for voice control. All one needs is to know to use the word 'Help' and the system will actually list viable options. Then a tiny bit of the driver's memory for easy repeat use without the use of 'Help' next time.

I hope it doesn't sound patronising when I repeat that it is simple and that the system 'Help' is there to guide the newbie every time.
Plus there's the manual, I the dash and on the app, which requires the operator to actually RTFM.