View Single Post
Old Apr 17th, 2019, 22:28   #9
atco

Default 740

Quote:
Originally Posted by readview View Post
Hi all,
offering this for sale here first as i'd rather it see the road again than be banger raced,early 740gle saloon,has been stored in the owners garage for a number of years,same owner since 1990.It didn't run when we picked it up but we have fitted a new fuel pump and it now runs,engine sounds fine,autochoke may need some attention,i've driven it a short distance,clutch,gearbox etc all good,brakes binding badly and steering uj partially seized.The seats and carpet are decent,roof lining is gone,stereo works very well and the air shocks are working.It will need some welding at the rear of the sills,underbonnet looks sound and one front foglight is broken.Boot struts are shot.The body is sound but it needs a good going over and a repaint,basically if it stands another couple of years it will go past the point of no return but as is it could be on the road quite easily and treated as a rolling restoration to spread the costs.Will be one of very few early 740 saloons left I think.Asking what it owes me £350.
have you still got the 740 please
atco is offline   Reply With Quote