View Single Post
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 08:12   #11
Anadinolin
VOC Member

The bloke didnt bother turning up to our little rendezvoushowever he did text me half hour after we arrived and he said to find a bodyshop in an industrial estate and say im his mate. Trouble is no one knew anything. There was about 5-6 shops down there. One shop said they onew him and hadnt seen him since prison a few years ago. He uad a look at the car and quoted 650 for straightening the chassis and painting the new parts then fitting them.

Spoke to the bloke again and he said 650 was ok. I told him that we needed to get the bits ourselves and there is a car for sale spares or repairs on ebay for 190 that we xan use for parts. Hes said ok ill sort it. There is a certain uneasiness about this, if he doesn't get the parts well miss a window of opportunity.

Thats how iv left it so far. Im hoping hell get it done fir me. Parts arent easy to get these days.

Once its done im going to take it to my bodyshop for inspection.

Last edited by Anadinolin; Aug 31st, 2014 at 08:29.
Anadinolin is offline   Reply With Quote