View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 14:56   #1
MikeS100
Premier Member

Default Caravan tyres and leisure battery question

Hi,

Couple of questions for you knowledgeable people on here. I want to get some new tyres for the caravan as I don't know when they were last changed but they've certainly been on there a few years. The numbers on the tyre are not what I was expecting so I can't work out the age (doesn't really matter, just curious) or what profile the tyres should be. Can anyone advise me looking at the attached what tyres I need? I'm thinking maybe the profile doesn't matter as it's not like it has to be the correct height for a Speedo etc. Just confusing as looking for caravan tyres online they do have a profile in the description as well like a car tyre. Caravan is single axle weighing around 1250kg fully loaded

Also, the leisure battery seems to have reached the end of its life as it's not holding a charge. I can still run the caravan lights by having the charger switched on when connected to electric hook up. We never use the caravan without electric hook up so I don't really need a leisure battery but will I damage the charger if it's on all the time to power the lights?

Thanks,

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180506_145349.jpg (134.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180506_145428.jpg (86.8 KB, 35 views)
MikeS100 is offline   Reply With Quote