View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 20:04   #4
davebarny57

Smile lpg systems one kit will not fit all

The major issue with LPG fitting is not with the fitters but the UK suppliers who sell the systems and pass there so called knowledge on Most in my experience will sell you a system to fit the car your asking for without knowing fully if there where any problems using the fitters as a problem solving base and then washing there hands when you hit a problem.I was in the industry and tried most of the major suppliers and took there so called training with many frustrating results finally opting to go direct to the manufactures to purchase the goods There are quite a few cowboys out there but the LPGA is there to try to set a standard on quality and safety with theory test and practical tests too ensure competence in the system they are tested on As in your chosen Carr-ear there are good and bad if the bad lpga certified fitters have prov-en bad records they will be struck off so in my humble opinion the lpga fitter is the only route to go for at least they have gone to the trouble to get there place of work inspected and are trying to fit approved systems
davebarny57 is offline   Reply With Quote