View Single Post
Old Aug 17th, 2018, 22:01   #18
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandor90 View Post
Sorry for late reply, i havent tried to unplug MAF yet, but im gonna try cleaning it with Denatured Alcohol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denatured_alcohol
Looked somewhere about cleaning(Hope its safe)... not sure how is it gonna go. But im going to trip Sunday something like 530km and than in 3-4days back,same 530km.

I have another question what is max. speed that can achive Volvo V40 1.9D 75kW 102PS 2001?

Back to Orginal question i tested i think today so i park the car in wait around 2-4minutes before kill engine during this time it tourns on cooling,LOUD noise. When it turns off, i turn off engine. And than after like a minute starting to hear the FANS again.
Please don't spray anything onto your Air mass meter , it is very likely you will damage it ! It could be an expensive business as they are over £200 new . They are self cleaning and are fed with filtered fresh air from the air cleaner .
Also no need to worry about your fan it is not a problem at all . you will find when the colder weather arrives it won't run at all .
max speed ? about 115 mph I guess .