View Single Post
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 15:26   #50
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by encroute View Post
Well!
Email yesterday, via Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, that Lex have issued a waiver for me to sign (That's virtually identical to the signed contract already in place), to enable the connected services!

In order to provide the very best possible service to our customers, Lex Autolease has taken the decision to opt out of any Connected Services technology which may conflict with the services we may offer as part of our contract.

You have requested permission to enable the Connected functionality on the aforementioned vehicle. As mentioned this is not normally permitted, however on this occasion we will allow the Connected Services to be enabled if you agree to indemnify Lex Autolease and hold us harmless for any loss, damage cost or expense that we may suffer as a result of us granting permission to use of the Connected Services

We also recommend that you read the vehicle manufacturer’s terms and conditions relating to the use of the connected services so that you are informed about any costs, use of data and potential risks.

Added to the fact that their marketing agency were twittering about Lex & Connected services: https://twitter.com/MilestoneOnline/...91468552179712

Let's hope I never have a serious issue with them...
They still do not understand , they need educating ! You do not want or need the connected services , you need ON-Call ! They are two completely independent systems with different functions . see what you can do to educate them and make it easier for everybody else who has this incompetent decision made against them ...