View Single Post
Old Jun 13th, 2019, 10:01   #9
jonnyu

I'm also an old Audi customer that moved to Volvo and I'm very happy with the move.
Audi is simply not reaching out to their current customers so most of them are moving away from the brand.

From my experience regarding both cars, the first thing you have to decide is weather you want a SUV or not.

1st advice:
If you want an SUV with drive feel of a sedan, then you have to go for the active dampers (Four-C). If you dont want to pay that price tag, stick with the V60 option.

2nd advice:
If you have the budget and the conditions to have your car charged at home, go for the T8. If not, there will be mild-hybrid options for both diesel and gasoline engines (B engines).

3rd advice:
Dont choose the Momentum trim. It's too standard for a Volvo. Decide between the R-Design or the Inscription. If you compare an Audi A4 or A6 to a momentum trim from Volvo, you will be disappointed.

4th advice:
If you choose a diesel engine and want similar sporty gearbox and acceleration performances as your current car, opt for the Polestar upgrade. It's worth it and it will get rid of the laggy acceleration issues.

5th advice:
The price of extra equipment in Volvo is much cheaper than Audi. Sometimes in a new car configuration with Audi, we tend not to include some options because they are very expensive. In Volvo that's not the case, so do review all the options available because their price is not high at all. For example, UK has the Pro option for every trim (Inscription VS Inscription Pro). If you look at it, it might be expensive but the extra equipment it comes with, it's worth the investment.

Last edited by jonnyu; Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:04.
jonnyu is offline   Reply With Quote