View Single Post
Old Sep 17th, 2017, 09:12   #127
Jcbrown

When I got my first S90 it was "in stock" and only had one USB. I was told AA/ACP could be added, and paid the (exorbitant) £300 for it. Their ordering system allowed it to be added, but I was told part of the AA/ACP package as a dealer-fit option would not add the second USB. The second USB was only part of the factory fit AA/ACP.

When the car was delivered and PDIed , AA/ACP could not be added. Dealer said s/w would not download and they were talking to Sweden about it - at no time did they say it could not be done, or there had been a mistake and it could not be added.

However, before anything was sorted the car went back, never to be returned to me. The second S90 had AA/ACP as a factory fit, so 2 USBs

So I am non the wiser. I was told (and paid for) AA/ACP to be retro-fitted as an option, but never actually saw it working. The Volvo Accessories web site has AA/ACP as a dealer fit option, yet people have been told it cannot be retro-fitted