View Single Post
Old Aug 22nd, 2021, 21:37   #6
Frankiee

Hi, I’ve got a 22my XC60 Rdesign B5P, definitely no paddles on the steering wheel. The only drive mode that is changeable is to ‘Off Road’ and that is selectable in the google interface, rather than on a click wheel as in previous models. I’m not sure though if T6 models are different. It’s USB C in the arm rest cubby hole and as of yet i haven’t tried connecting a phone or iPod via this connection and Car Play definitely isn’t in these models yet but is coming late this year apparently. The google system is good, voice commands work well. Only frustration is that you can’t control the DAB radio on it. Also speed camera alerts are missing from the google maps now. There also a lot of features missing from the Volvo App like the driving journal and the ability to send locations from the app to the vehicle navigation. Play store apps are limited too. However mine drives better than my T5 V90CC, and there’s no problem with the Sensus system having a mind of its own and the terrible Volvo navigation has gone.
Frankiee is offline   Reply With Quote