View Single Post
Old Feb 13th, 2022, 15:01   #2
rhd443

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupporteruk View Post
Hi All,

I have taken the opportunity to order one of these as a company car and was wondering the general opinion on these? I am moving from a Peugeot 3008GT, so a tad worried about dropping lower again, but I have heard nothing but good things about the comforte level of the Volvos and comfort is very important to me, having had neck surgery a few years back.

I was also considering the Polestar 2, but the deal breaker for me was that to get the full 320 mile range in budget, I would have to opt for the convenience pack only, so cloth seats, and I have two dogs who would kill the back seats.
Where exactly are you planning on putting the two dogs if you get an S60? Have you seen how little space there is when you open the rear doors in terms of access?

The S60 is very low and you can bang your head getting in/out sometimes, if you opt for a T8 they have slightly different suspension to the B5 models so they are quite stiff even in their standard form, struggling to drink a can on some roads for example, but they are comfortable otherwise in terms of seating and position. I would check you are happy with the stiffness of a T8 suspension before you commit.
rhd443 is offline   Reply With Quote