View Single Post
Old Feb 22nd, 2018, 14:20   #39
senwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebster View Post
Stick with it. I've been with Volvo now for 8 years over two XC60's and (touch wood) neither car has ever put a foot wrong (I don't count the DPF saga on the D4's which is now all sorted) and the dealers are generally very pleasant to deal with. It is a perfect family car.

As this is potentially my third on the bounce I have taken the time to test drive the new XC60, Q5 and GLC (as I was determined to change for changes sake!).

Was blown away by how good the new XC60 was compared to my MY15 version. Was totally underwhelmed by the Q5 (and the seats where like park benches) and walked away from the GLC as the customer service from my local deal was APPALLING.
Oh I will, definitely. The car totally won me over when I had it on an extended test (having had the Q5 the week before). I've had a number of Audi's and thought I'd prefer sticking with it but loved the XC60 looks. After 15 mins in the XC60 (of the extended drive) I knew it was what I wanted.

Funnily enough just before I finally made my mind up I popped back into Audi to just see what they could do (a dealership I'd bought from twice before). Was sat waiting for over an hour (in fairness I'd only popped in and the sales guy was with someone) but they never called back - I genuinely may have ordered that afternoon.

Oh - that plus I despise the stick on screen of the Q5.

It will get sorted I'm sure.
senwar is offline   Reply With Quote