View Single Post
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:09   #12
AndysR
VOC Member

Without prejudice

Hi Greg,

Good news about your father breathing on his own a brilliant step in the right direction and truely I wish him a speedy recovery

You are correct to point out that I would consider Russ a good friend and I would love to see this situation resolved as quickly and efficently as possible in the interests of both parties. However I am sure you understand when I say that I don't want to act as a go between this really is an issue that Russ and yourself need to resolve together. If, as you claim, Russ has said he no longer wishes to discuss the matter on the phone, which tbh I can understand given your previous claims of recorded phone calls, then perhaps it would be better to continue your communications via email as you have previously done. You have stated in your email to Russ that you will give him until the 12th October to reply perhaps for you in this situation waiting until then is the best option currently available. Indeed it will give you both a chance to think and, if you don't mind me saying, perhaps give you personally a chance to allow this currently stressful and emotional period time to cool. Raised voices and stamping feet from either party never solves a situation it just closes doors in my experience, not of course saying you have, it's just my 2p's worth based only on what I have read in your above posts. If after the 12th you feel it necessary to pursue other avenues then so be it. In any case I hope the situation can be resolved amicably,

Regards,

Andy