View Single Post
Old Feb 21st, 2017, 16:55   #32
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Yes I read his post. Makes sense only if you have no system, and lots of time.
Even hten I wonder if it was really going to save him money, compared with going out and earning money in the time it took him to do it.

We are at crossed purposes: You wrote:

Quote:
Even if the bloody motor is dead it is obtuse to change it to another stepper motor even for yours 190 pounds. Because for less you can buy a set from stag that is a straight fit even for a necam vaporiser. Just unplug those injectors from distributor and put them in 4generation lpg injectors. Plug it in to the laptop (software is free) and synchronise it with the petrol injectors automatically.

All of that is written on those "moaned about" 60 pages

So, this is true then is it? If you take time and money out of it. A non-working Necam system means you'll need more than free software, a Stag set, some injectors and unplugged hoses. It'll be a lot of work, and it'll cost more than £190. Even in Russia. So why would you not just repair your Necam? None of the repairs take more than two hours. Most less. Please expalin how your solution comes cheaper?

I've never spent as much time or money to run a gas powered car, as your Sante Fe guy. I bet I've saved more money. Although I doubt it, perhaps it makes financial sense in Russia, but when you can buy whole Bifuel cars for the cost of a conversion, ( I did ) and they come up most weeks, it doesn't here. Those Bifules ahve usually got stepper motor issues and I get them running. In the last few months I've sold steppers to guys buying V70 Bifuels such that including my stepper they were on the road for under £7-900.00. Now that makes sense, good for them and good business for me!

One bloke fixed it for £40, ( a new diaphragm). Why? Because I told him how to do it. Please expalin, why would you rip a Necam off when you can fix 'em at worst for £190. Good for me, good for tehm? Not daft Russians spending god-knows-how-much time and money...

Cheap motoring is what this section is about.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Feb 21st, 2017 at 17:08.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: