View Single Post
Old Jan 9th, 2019, 23:22   #4
VOLVOL0VER
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyu View Post
Hello
I'm wondering if the polestar optimization for the Volvo XC60 D4 AWD is worth it.
Here is the spec sheet of the polestar optimization for my car:
https://engineered.polestar.com/uk/p...tomatic-2018-1

I will pay this in euros so it's around 1200€. For that price, is it worth it?

Thanks
I have it also. What can i say rather than it's a little bit too expensive in my opinion and i guess pretty much everyone's opinion? Beside that i subscribe everything said by the other two members. It doesn't feel that you are driving a completely different car but makes the driving experience more dynamic, more intuitive, more complete and more alive in the mid range. More calibrated more responsive engine and gears. Go for it! If you can afford don't think twice. Life is too short and if we don't once in a while satisfy our small desires and spoil ourselves with something we care, so what's the point of being alive and work to achieve goals? I get it... 1200 € it's a trip to somewhere it's a small vacation period of rest and enjoyment. I was aware of the money i was going to spend on a small increase of power. But if i take pleasure from it why bother with the multiple possible choices i could have done with those 1200€?? I hope my comment helped you clear your mind!
VOLVOL0VER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VOLVOL0VER For This Useful Post: