View Single Post
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:19   #16
ChrisE
Volvo Owner Since 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teejay1 View Post
A local dealer allowed me to read something they had been sent:

I've remembered as much as I can or at least the main things that affect my possible purchase. A new 2.0D replaces the 2.4D on the Drive, D5 is AWD only. Car to be called D3 DRIVe.

Spec changes on SE all as standard:
− Autodimming Rear View Mirror
− Autofolding Power Mirrors with Ground Lights
− Rain Sensor
− Rear Park Assist
− Power Operated Tailgate
− High Performance Sound Audio System
− Bluetooth

Looses colours Orinoco blue and Maple red and gains Flamenco red (C70) and seashell (v70), looses powered seat but appears to get heated washer nozzles.

R Design SE no longer available but pack above uprates it to SE.

Air bag cut off and floor mats standard on all. No more fog lights, apparently the inboard always on lights are enough.
I don't know much about he XC90 other than what someone has already said about active bending lights are no longer standard. There were other details but this is all I can remember!
A local dealer has confirmed this is what he understands although all the information is arriving in bits & it still allows room for confusion. He knew nothing about fog lights.

The price rise for the 2.0 D3 is about £300 over the old 2.4D price whilst the D5 prices have gone up £700. He is not expecting any other price rise for the basic car but does not have prices for the extras. If you look at the SE extras that are now included this is a price reduction for the SE and a price rise for the S IF you would have had the bits anyway.
ChrisE is offline   Reply With Quote