View Single Post
Old Sep 9th, 2019, 20:48   #1
Dippydog
Premier Member

Default Door card options

When I was in touch with the seller from whom I bought my 960 he told me it had wrinkly door cards[a common problem on these I believe]and so it has,so far I've come up with the following options 1] live with the wrinkly cards 2]I was told at Thoresby hall that there's a chap that can refurbish them[but needs the whole car there to do so and it sounded pretty expensive to have done 3]Try and find a set of non-wrinkly cards -this I assume could be difficult if it's a common problem and then there's the problem of getting them in the right colour-which again is probably fairly expensive and lastly 4]Measure the width from glass to inner edge of door top and length of door card and trawl breakers yards etc to see if "wooden" ones[from the likes of a Jaguar]could be adapted to fit the 960,the problem there[assuming suitably sized ones could be found]would be trying to match the door cappings match the "wood" that's already present on the dash/centre console of the 960.Thoughts are still ongoing about this.Any input welcome.
Dippydog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dippydog For This Useful Post: