View Single Post
Old Aug 12th, 2015, 10:52   #11
Sasha94
The Dumb Blonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFCKFC View Post
I'm pretty sure there is no USB input for the audio system just the 3.5mm jack aux input which you have found in the centre storage. To play from your Ipod or any MP3 player you need to connect between the headphone socket of the Mp3 player and the aux input and control the music from the MP3 player itself.

Bluetooth is just for phone calls (doesn't stream music). Once connected the phone connection is quite good (clear and no reverb) and should reconnect automatically when you turn on the ignition.

I think Lucky has claimed all of the car aft of the rear seats.
I thought not too but when I press mode they are both there? Nevermind, not the end of the world. It does reconnect automatically and the quality it good, just have to wipe it of the previous owners data!

Lucky does take up all the room the little monster, ordering a Hatchbag to go in there soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadRob View Post
Glad you found something after all that Sean, it looks in remarkably good nick for its age. Impressed with the mpg too!

I hope it's absolutely sublime

I collect mine on Friday morning. Also quite excited.
Very nice! Any details on yours?

It's been a road and a half to get here but we are here now and I couldn't be happier with the car or what I paid for it. Mpg is very impressive considering the size, AWD and 185 D5 engine with auto box. I track it on an app on my phone so I'll let you know the outcome after the whole tank. If it's above 36-37 mpg I'll be happy