View Single Post
Old Sep 24th, 2018, 14:21   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default Chris Knott Reviews

Here’s some more feedback on the Chris Knott service received via car club forums and TrustPilot where our Trust Score is now 9.4/10…

If you’d like a quote from the club/forum’s trusted partner please give Chris Knott a call on 0800 023 4374 and mention this forum to access the full benefit for members.

“Competitive quote, quick & easy service, professional service.” Tanya L, TrustPilot

"Just like to say what a friendly Insurance Company Chris Knott are I rang up yesterday and got a very good quote for my GT86 Auto and you managed to beat the LV Renewal by about £48, other Insurance Companies through Compare The Market were quoting about £100 to £200 more." Test Drives Unlimited, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I have just changed my insurance over to Chris Knott. Had been with my previous insurer for 5 years. Chris Knott knocked £50 off my renewal which my old insurer wouldn't price match. Great customer service from Tabitha who provided my quote then Ian who processed the quote when I went ahead. Would recommend to anyone to give these guys a try." J306TD, BimmerForums

"Good people to deal with." Hamish M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful. My phone call was answered quickly and I didn't have to go through too much button pressing!" Jill T, TrustPilot

"Kim was excellent, honest and beat the best quote I got online. So far would really recommend these guys, better than all the other 'performance friendly' insurers I tried." Fran, TrustPilot

"Good comms and they are willing to work with you on buying a compulsory bit of paper that you might never need." plc143, TrustPilot

"I feel good price-wise - reasonable and care about client." Surinder K, TrustPilot

"Very happy so far." Nigel T, TrustPilot

"Very friendly and all paperwork seamed straightforward, the price was competitive too, with a saving on my renewal quote." Steve, TrustPilot

"Great as they matched the right policy to my particular needs and at a great price too - thanks!" Philip E, TrustPilot

"Matched previous quotes, knocked another £15 off great job, many thanks to Kath(y)." Gareth, TrustPilot

"I had fabulous help on the phone from Ian who understood exactly what I was talking about." Mike C, TrustPilot

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

If you’d prefer to leave details so we can call you back please visit https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Best,
Nick

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote