View Single Post
Old Oct 6th, 2018, 09:14   #15
neon
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresco85 View Post
Any pointers on how to get the base of the seats in to that comfortably position to stop the legs hurting, we was ok until we was touring Scotland and it was making my wife's legs go numb and now even on short journeys we feel the metal bar and can't seem to get them into a good position. Have tried putting the front of the seat up high and low but never get to that comfortable position.
I have my seat extenders fully extended and then I sat in the car with my left foot on the footrest and adjusted the seat base so it just provided as much contact as possible with my legs without lifting them at all. I also found that I had the seat too far forward, so I took it back more to extend my legs and then adjusted the steering reach out more.
I then made sure I saved this in the memory settings and driver profile assigned to my key.
I have the sports contour seats on my Inscription though which you cannot get anymore, but it may be similiar. Let me know if it helps.

Last edited by neon; Oct 6th, 2018 at 09:29.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neon For This Useful Post: