View Single Post
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 22:20   #8
Hell Driver

Don't worry Steve, the chances of me scrapping any vehicle in a hurry are very low! I did think of selling it but it would have probably ended up being pulled to bits and
the engine put into 300. I did consider this for my 340 but there aren't millions of 1.7 340's left unmolested either so two two rare cars in original form would have been lost in one go!

The car has a bit of sentimental value for me anyway, I was driving it when I met Rachel and Jack arrived home in it after he was born! It's also the quickest car I've had and I did quite like driving it, although it is FWD. Jack also used to like it as it's got a spoiler which as we all know means it go goes faster.

I do have the proper wheels still, those are 440 ones on it but they are normally on my 340 which is off the road for the moment (nothing wrong but needs a cam belt and I'm running the gold 360 this year).

I'd like to get the 440 on the road for next year. Progress may be a little slow but I'll post up things here.

That's interesting about the polybushes and info on brakes. I knew there's not many left probably 5 or so of this model according to figures on the web.

Last edited by Hell Driver; Sep 4th, 2015 at 22:26.
Hell Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hell Driver For This Useful Post: