View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 17:17   #19
mollusk
VOC Member

Seconded! Thanks Chris (Wickers) for poking a stick at VCUK and directing them to this thread rather than just printing my (as yet unwritten) article in Driver.

Both Ninja59 and I have been contacted by the Head of Customer Relations - and I have just held a lengthy phone conversation with him. The issues have been highlighted, Borbet wheels will be looked at, and the corroded wheels of both Ninja and myself will be sorted by replacement or referbishment as is our preference.

I intend to wait now until the spring and re-examine my wheels. If the corrosion has remained limited to small areas I will be happy with replacement wheels but if the coating has continued to fail (indicating an endemic problem) I shall go for powder coating rather than risk replacements that might again last a short while.
(I have rec'd confirmation of this agreement).

I have to state that my conversation showed the Head of CR to be pleasant, most sympathetic, understanding and with a perfectly realistic attitude. He gave every indication of a genuine desire to solve customers "genuine" problems.
(those who know me will also know I would not state such if I believed otherwise)

My thanks and regards go to him for his swift intervention and action to resolve our issues.

Mollusk.
mollusk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mollusk For This Useful Post: