View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2014, 15:40   #7
Antz
No I'm not the redhead

This is going ahead next Saturday (31st May). Ive tried to save the whole car to use as a drift car but I need something road legal and its already marked as scrapped on the logbook so its definitely a breaker only.

All parts will be available Saturday onwards but as Im doing a 1 day strip, what I dont take on Saturday i cant go back for as the shell is off for scrap on Sunday morning.

If anyone wants anything, message me or leave one here, ill make a list and get back to you once I have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racingrooster View Post
I'd be interested in the nsf wing and the chromestrip that fits above the front bumper
Wing looks OK and shouldnt be a problem. All exterior trims are black as its a GLT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittletony View Post
I could be interested in the majority of the drive train if the price is right. (Minus ancillaries)
Will have to check condition of this and weather I can get them out in the cars location as I cant take my engine crane. Failing that ill just have to take the cylinder head for its camshaft and whatever I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xraycat View Post
I'd be interested in the passenger front door bump strip trim and a front black leather head rest
Front door strip not a problem at all. Would rather keep interior together though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad matt View Post
i would take Black leather interior and the outside black trim if the price is right
Ill have to check trim condition. All rear trim is missing, one front might have a screw in it and dont know about the other. Got a couple of people wanting the full leather so ill mark you down.

Swap a T5 motor into your RWD Volvo:The Guide

Last edited by Antz; May 23rd, 2014 at 15:55.
Antz is offline   Reply With Quote